An Affordable Skin Care Routine For Every Woman
I have never been so infatuated with anything more than skin care. Purchasing and trying out new products are the highlight of my evening...especially using face masks. It makes me feel really girly, and like I have myself together when I take care of my skin. Am I the only one who feels that way lol?
Well if you're like me, you know how expensive skin care can get at times. Especially when you are trying to find the best products for your problem areas such as dry skin, dullness, discoloration, etc.
I don't have everything together when it comes to my skin, because I am still learning. On the other hand, I have found quite a bit of products that are affordable and give me the results I am looking for whenever my skin is in a rut.
So, here is my skin care routine that is affordable and gets results for my dry & dull problem areas:
- I don't use cleanser everyday. 2-3 times a week I cleanse with gentle cleansers that are very mild and mostly perfume free as to not irritate my skin. That is why I am currently using Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser. It feels somewhat moisturizing while cleaning, and it keeps my skin smooth even after rinsing. The price just a little over $20.
- I love to apply face masks 2-3 times a week in order to add some glow and hydration to my skin. I have been using Peter Thomas's Mask A Holic collection which contains the cucumber gel mask, the rose stem cell mask, the Irish moor mud mask, and the coveted 24k Gold mask. I apply them with the E.L.F. pore refining brush & mask tool and leave them on between 10-15 minutes.
- I love the feeling of applying toner or astringent after I cleanse my face. It definitely keeps my skin free from acne and discoloration. I've been using the E.L.F. hydrating water essence and it feels so cool on my skin. The price is just $10.
- At 25 I decided to start paying attention to age defying measures to maintain a youthful face. That is when I decided to start using eye cream to prevent that tired look us working girls can get. I've been using E.L.F. illuminating eye cream, because it is very effective and extremely affordable. It's a thin, water base formula that soaks right into my skin.
- Then I use the E.L.F. facial massager to plump and add volume into my face.
- After using the facial massager and allowing the products to soak into my skin, I then add serum and moisturizer. I absolutely love the First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream. It comes in a mini combo of 2 2oz jars that last for a long time, and it's only $20...very affordable.
This routine has been very effective in keeping my youthful glow, and even skin tone. This is all with out breaking the bank when it is time to restock.
Comment below, and let me know what you guys use for your skin care regime that is affordable.